Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant Adina21/Female/Romania Groups :iconindie-girls: Indie-Girls
Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 75 Deviations 771 Comments 11,518 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

like a t-shirt by pendle-w like a t-shirt :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 5 2 Printre blocuri by pendle-w Printre blocuri :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 3 0 Un oras mai mare by pendle-w Un oras mai mare :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 7 0 shades by pendle-w shades :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 17 5 DarkStar by pendle-w DarkStar :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 2 0 Weird hair photo by pendle-w Weird hair photo :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 16 9 Weird hair by pendle-w Weird hair :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 27 6 Vatican by pendle-w Vatican :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 11 1 Rome, Italy by pendle-w Rome, Italy :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 5 0 The bright red leaves by pendle-w The bright red leaves :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 8 2 everything was finally there by pendle-w everything was finally there :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 9 1 Smileee by pendle-w Smileee :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 10 2 MGMT... by pendle-w MGMT... :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 3 0 Andrew 5 by pendle-w Andrew 5 :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 5 0 Andrew 3 by pendle-w Andrew 3 :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 5 0 Andrew by pendle-w Andrew :iconpendle-w:pendle-w 5 2

Random Favourites

the end by LadyFreeSoul the end :iconladyfreesoul:LadyFreeSoul 38 6 Lady Lazarus by LadyFreeSoul Lady Lazarus :iconladyfreesoul:LadyFreeSoul 74 12 the spell by MLBx the spell :iconmlbx:MLBx 29 21 strings : III by MLBx strings : III :iconmlbx:MLBx 63 12 dalliance : X by MLBx dalliance : X :iconmlbx:MLBx 22 2 Summer fun by louisebittersweet Summer fun :iconlouisebittersweet:louisebittersweet 87 15 What's up doc? by louisebittersweet What's up doc? :iconlouisebittersweet:louisebittersweet 40 23 TiK ToK by louisebittersweet TiK ToK :iconlouisebittersweet:louisebittersweet 48 4 Post Blue by louisebittersweet Post Blue :iconlouisebittersweet:louisebittersweet 11 7 My addiction by louisebittersweet My addiction :iconlouisebittersweet:louisebittersweet 23 17 Turn your back on the truth by Myr Turn your back on the truth :iconmyr:Myr 3 3 'Don't pass me by' by Myr 'Don't pass me by' :iconmyr:Myr 9 3 Always There by Myr Always There :iconmyr:Myr 11 1 deviant id by OveratedEmoRiot deviant id :iconoveratedemoriot:OveratedEmoRiot 3 1 cobra starship by OveratedEmoRiot cobra starship :iconoveratedemoriot:OveratedEmoRiot 3 0 Another girl, another planet by OveratedEmoRiot Another girl, another planet :iconoveratedemoriot:OveratedEmoRiot 12 8
My favourites:+fav:





Groups with wonderful photos that I'm contributor:
Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I'm feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6
Now I'm feelin so fly like a G6:heart:


Add a Comment:
Nikonoclaste Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2013  Professional Photographer
Happy Birthday to you...!!!:sing::party: :cake: :D
Nikonoclaste Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Professional Photographer
Happy Birthday!!! :party: :cake: :D
Tommy8250 Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
good gallery - great promise - good luck!
OMGShaunWhite Featured By Owner Mar 16, 2011

Hi all, this idea was originally started as an art book for a toy design. However, we decided to help Japanese relief efforts. 90% of the proceeds will go to a fund to help Japan. The other 10% will go to fees and taxes. Since Shaun White is a huge supporter of Japan, it just seems befitting to put the two together. We all want to help but don’t really know how. Even if money is short in these times we can all help out different places and people in many other ways. For this case all you have to do is draw. It’s free to enter, all styles welcomed and you’re doing something good with the art. PLUS it’s another portfolio piece and people from all over with get to enjoy your work while enjoy the fact they did something good as well.

Contest STARTS Friday March 18th 2011 & ENDS Friday May 27th 2011

Go to the “OMG-its-SHAUN-WHITE” group ([link])
For more details and guidelines.

Join. Draw. Submit. Spread the word! ^_^ It’s just that simple, Do something good!
-Diane Hyppolite (MzDEMO)
cianjg Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2011  Hobbyist Photographer
Thanks for the watch ! :D
(1 Reply)
Uniquelle Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2010  Hobbyist Photographer
thanks for the :+fav:! :)
zolusiowo Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2010  Hobbyist Photographer
thanks :hug:
(1 Reply)
IntelleCtualErrOr Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2010  Hobbyist Photographer
Thank you! :)
(1 Reply)
Lady-Timeless Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2010

:wave: A new Groovy Hippie Group has opened and we'd love it if you'd take a peek and consider Joining us in some Far Out fun!

:peace: :love: :weed:

paulaelena96 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2010  Hobbyist Photographer
multam frumos pentru devwatch . :)
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: